Star Wars Battlefront II The Elites™
Please Register! Or Login
Please Register! Or Login
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Clan Created Cor the Elites Of Battlefront II

HomePortalSWBF2 HomepageGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog inXAT
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Battlefront II: In Game Rules

Go down 
AuthorMessage
DarthEvil3000
Sith Trainee
DarthEvil3000

Battlefront II: In Game Rules Empty
PostSubject: Battlefront II: In Game Rules   Battlefront II: In Game Rules Icon_minitimeMon Dec 03, 2012 6:38 pm

Rule1: NO FORCE CHOKE AT ALL!! ABSOlutelt no choke! u can use everyother power! THE ONLY POWER UI CANT USE ARE FORCE CHOKE!

Rule2: I know u guyz hate it when i use jango because im so good at him, so if u dont want me to use my jetpack Dont use any force powers!

Rule3: Dont be noobish with ur force powers, like keep using it over and over to get ur kills, Example, Shadow has done this some times, with force pull, he did it 3 times in a row until i finally blocked the force then took him out. That can backfire sumtimes when u keep using force!

Rule4: Follow the rules, I made them so plz follow them yo! these are simple. I follow them. The person that listens the most is Assassin thats y he's awesome cause he always listen!
Back to top Go down
https://starbf2.forumotion.com

Battlefront II: In Game Rules
Page 1 of 1